COPLAND CTA 506
STEREO STAGE COPLAND CTA 506
With an aesthetic that does not leave indifferent, the CTA 506 is a sophisticated power stage based entirely on KT120 vacuum tubes (a variant of the legendary 6550 / KT88 and the most powerful device of its class for audio applications currently available. on the market) which, thanks to the use of a regulation circuitry also based on vacuum valves and efficient separating stages designed to evenly distribute the corresponding load to each amplification valve, provides a fluid, warm, agile and extremely rich sound that brings the best compositions back to life with unique realism.
- One hundred percent tube stereophonic power amp (11 in total).
- Output section based on two push-pull mounted KT120 power tubes per channel.
- Regulated high voltage power supplies.
- Shielded toroidal power transformer.
- Exclusive use of polypropylene film capacitors.
- 2 x 90 continuous watts output power into 8/4 ohms.
- Frequency response: 5-100 kHz (-3 dB cut-off points).
- 100 kohm input impedance.
- Signal / noise ratio greater than 100 dB.
- Dimensions: 430 x 190 x 390 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 26 kilos.
8 other products in the same category: