In accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data and in order to comply with the obligation to inform you, by virtue of the principle of transparency, about the circumstances and conditions of the treatment of the data that you provide us, as well as of the rights that assist you, we will now provide you with aspects such as the identity of the person in charge of your data, the purpose, the possible recipients or the rights that assist you.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
This entity may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Contractual purpose : The treatment is carried out exclusively to manage the commercial relationship. In no case will the data be used to create profiles or automated decisions.
- Purposes that require your consent : The treatment is carried out to send you information requested by the appropriate means.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data provided to carry out budgets, pre-contracts or request for information will be kept for a period of one year.
The personal data provided to manage your purchases will be kept for a period of four years from the last service performed in order to face possible responsibilities or requirements of the Public Administrations.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
In the case of a commercial relationship, the legal basis for the treatment is the execution of a contract. You must provide the necessary information to formalize and document the business relationship and comply with legal obligations. It is a necessary requirement to sign the contract so the lack of certain information will prevent it from being carried out.
The response to the request for information is based on express consent.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data you provide is strictly used to maintain and manage our contractual or pre-contractual relationship. In no case will they be transferred to third parties except to Public Administrations in those cases required by Law.
What measures have we taken to guarantee the security of your data?
- We have set appropriate safety principles
- We have reviewed the documentation requirements necessary to comply with the Regulation
- We have assessed the risks that the processing may cause on the protection of your personal data
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating personal data that concerns you.
- As an interested person, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. This entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- The right to data portability is an advanced form of the right of access by which you can request a copy of those of your personal data that are subject to computerized processing. The copy will be provided to you in Excel format.
You can obtain additional information about your rights on the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection: www.aepd.es
How can you exercise your rights?
Fill in the corresponding application form that you will find on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.aepd.es
Attach a copy of your ID or other document that proves that you really are who you say you are and send it to ARTYVIDEO Integrated SL You can do it in two different ways:
- By sending an email to the address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- By postal mail to the address : C / Tridente, 35 - 03540 Alicante
In the first case, we will return an email that will allow you to prove the date and content of the request. In the second case, we will send you a letter to the address indicated in the return address.
Where can you go if you are not satisfied?
You can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
If you wish to file a claim with the Agency so that it can protect your rights against the person in charge, the Agency's electronic office offers you several options to request it.