D´AGOSTINO MOMENTUN INTEGRATED
With stunning aesthetics, the D'Agostino Momentum Integrated Amplifier is a stereophonic integrated amplifier that immediately fascinates with its unmistakable analogue level indicator inspired by the dial of the prestigious luxury watches from the legendary Swiss firm Breguet. On the other hand, we find a construction in two separate blocks perfectly integrated at an aesthetic level, in which the one that acts as the base houses the power supply subsystem, thus ensuring that the audio circuits are completely free of noise and interference potentially generated by the signal from the electrical network. Inside the audio block we find a one hundred percent balanced circuit topology in order to maximize bandwidth and minimize noise, as well as very high quality discrete electronic components and the total absence of feedback, solutions all aimed at achieve a sound that is as rich and natural as possible. For its part, the power amplification section of this superb integrated electronics stands out for combining a revolutionary thermal dissipation system that combines high-purity copper with what is known as the Venturi effect. The basis of the aforementioned effect is that a fluid in motion within a closed conduit decreases its pressure with increasing speed after passing through an area of smaller section; if the end of another conduit is inserted at this point in the conduit, there is an aspiration of the fluid contained in this second conduit. In this way, the thermal dissipation system of the Momentum Integrated Amplifier uses, instead of the typical fins, a series of elements with a circular opening arranged in such a way that they force circulation from the lower area of the chassis to the upper one.
- Integrated transistorized absolute reference stereo amplifier.
- Completely separate audio and power blocks.
- Power supply located inside the base.
- All-metal construction with analog function indicator.
- One hundred percent balanced circuit topology executed with very high quality discrete components.
- Total absence of feedback.
- High precision resistor scale based volume control managed by an optical controller.
- 6 balanced inputs.
- 0.1Hz - 200kHz frequency response (-1 dB cut-off points).
- 95 dB signal-to-noise ratio.
- Gain from 6 to 12 dB user adjustable.
- Dimensions (maximum) of the set: 457 x 203 x 406'5 mm (W x H x D).
- Set weight: 54 kg.
8 other products in the same category: