The EAT B-Sharp is an elegant and refined turntable that drinks directly from the exclusive engineering solutions incorporated in the renowned C-Sharp model of the same brand. By removing the most sophisticated aesthetic elements from the C-Sharp while taking care at all times that this does not compromise performance or mechanical integrity, the B-Sharp is in a position to provide vinyl enthusiasts with a choice when it comes to reading. Absolutely superb vinyls for a much more affordable price than its older brother. Thus, the B-Sharp mounts the new B-Note reading arm, made of a rigid and light carbon fiber alloy in equal parts, which is completed with a black anodized aluminum capsule holder, to which we must add all the necessary settings to carry out an optimal installation of all types of pickup capsules. The new EAT also comes standard with a custom-made low-noise traction motor, floating chassis, aluminum platter and a slim, high-density MDF base.
- Turntables with very high performance and exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Engineering based on the C-Sharp model.
- Made to measure carbon fiber alloy reading arm (B-Note).
- Aluminum capsule holder with overhang adjustment system included.
- Low noise traction motor.
- EAT exclusive TPE suspension high density MDF chassis.
- Extremely comprehensive adjustment palette (azimuth included).
- Signal-to-noise ratio mechanical 40 dB and electrical 68 dB.
- Supplied as standard without capsule.
- Dimensions (without protective cover): 460 x 125 x 352 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 12 kg.
- Capsule not included.
- Ask about the multiple capsule options at a special price.
8 other products in the same category: