ACTIVE SUBWOOFER REL ACOUSTICS 212 SX
ACTIVE SUBWOOFER REL ACOUSTICS 212 SE
With aesthetics and design based on those of the celebrated 212 / SE, the REL 212 / SX is a true reference realization designed not only to provoke literally visceral sensations when listening to music, but also to maximize the resolution of details and restore the warmth of the media. It combines a total of 4 newly developed 305mm speakers -2 active and 2 passive- with a NextGen 5 1,000-watt continuous amplification electronics, developed by the British firm, and sophisticated management circuitry. In the case of active loudspeakers, ultralight carbon sheets hermetically attached to the rear of each “Continuous CastAlloy” cone, exclusive to REL, make it possible to stiffen and soften the behavior of the latter, while updating the geometry of the peripheral suspension and superior power handling capabilities allow it to increase its already extraordinary displacement by 12mm. A special mention deserves the imposing “SuperProgressive” lower emission passive bass radiator, which by combining a flat diaphragm with REL exclusive “Carbon / Carbon” structure, a steel chassis and a specially developed double internal suspension allows further increase the maximum sound pressure level and bass extension with an additional 30mm of travel, while preserving the finest spatial details with extreme precision.
- Active reference subwoofer.
- Aesthetics and design based on those of the 212 / SE model.
- Designed for Hi-Fi and Home Theater applications at the highest level.
- 2 active front woofers with 305 mm “Continuous CastAlloy” cone.
- 1 rear passive woofer with 305 mm “Continuous CastAlloy” cone.
- 1 lower passive woofer with 305 mm “Carbon / Carbon” flat cone.
- Internal Class D NextGen 5 amplifier of 1,000 W continuous.
- Internal filters specially adapted for multichannel audio inputs.
- -6 dB cut-off point at 18 Hz.
- Neutrik Speakon, Line (RCA) and LFE (RCA and XLR) high level inputs.
- Anti-resonant construction with thick panels.
- Optional AirShip uncompressed wireless connection possible.
- Electronically protected.
- Dimensions: 362x838x514'5 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 58 kilos.
You might also like