RCA / XLR CABLE VAN DEN HUL THE CLIFF HYBRID
A sophisticated interconnection cable designed to have a central 4-conductor construction without any type of shielding in order to avoid the capacitance between signal and shield present in conventional interconnection cables. Each of the 4 conductors is made of 1 single 400 micron 3T conductor combined with 11 150 micron 3T conductors. When connecting the 3T The Cliff Hybrid, two of the four internal conductors are used to carry the audio signal while the other two take care of the ground return. The result is an extremely clean sound that allows you to follow the melodic line of each instrument.
- Based on van den Hul's exclusive 3T (“True Transmission Technology”) technology.
- Combined 3T + Hybrid conductors (Structured Linear Carbon layer plus silver-plated copper ground wire).
- Available in balanced and unbalanced version.
- Hulliflex insulation.
- External diameter of the cable 8 mm.
- Rhodium-plated RCA connectors.
8 other products in the same category: