OUTDOOR SPEAKERS NEAR LB6
The NEAR LB6 is a compact and versatile loudspeaker exquisitely designed and ready to perform in all types of exteriors, while being extremely easy to install. It incorporates an exclusive lever-type support developed by NEAR that allows a perfect integration in any space, as well as a totally waterproof input connector that guarantees reliable and safe operation in the most extreme environments, and that, in addition, improves the safety of the process installation in the most sensitive configurations. In its electro-acoustic facet, the LB8 is a two-way system that combines one of the exclusive MDT metal alloy cone woofers, MLS internal suspension-free centering system and voice coil with windings on the inside and outside of the bracket that houses it. , with a titanium inverted dome tweeter to ensure maximum tonal coherence across the audio spectrum and deliver truly Hi-Fi sound in venues as varied as hotels, boats, restaurants, shops, or outside any home. On the other hand, a robust mica-filled polypropylene enclosure, with matching stainless steel protective grille, makes the LB6 as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear, while a water-repellent fabric prevents the ingress of dust and debris. Likewise, and in order to facilitate its installation in all types of systems, the LB6 is available both in a version for 70 V lines, as well as in a conventional format with an impedance of 8 Ohm.
- High quality 2-way / 2-speaker loudspeaker for outdoor use.
- Resistant to the most extreme environmental conditions.
- NEAR's exclusive lever-type bracket for ease of installation.
- Acoustically inert enclosure made of mica-filled polypropylene.
- Possibility of operation with lines of 70 or impedance of 8 ohms.
- Frequency response: 48 - 19,000Hz, +/- 2.5 dB.
- Sensitivity: 88 dB / W / m.
- Amplification power with 8 Ohm operation: up to 150W RMS.
- Amplification power with 70 V line: 64W, 32W, 16W, 8W and 4W.
- 120 degree minimum vertical and horizontal dispersion.
- Maximum sound pressure level of 110 dB.
- Dimensions: 218 x 400 x 226 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 4.53 kg
- Price of the pair.
8 other products in the same category: