CAPSULE MC ORTOFON CADENZA BLUE
The next level of refinement in the Cadenza range of moving coil pickups is found in the Cadenza Blue, an exquisite transducer equipped with a Nude FG 70 stylus that is supported by an extremely fine ruby cantilever that adds extra finesse to transcription of music. Another of the most significant refinements of the Cadenza Blue is found in the new process developed by Ortofon for assembling the armature windings, which improves the critical balance between channels. As a result, the Cadenza Blue soundstage is wide, open and grand just moments after being unsealed. On the other hand, both the microdynamics and the sense of ambience become immediately apparent when playing complex compositions. Thanks to its particular design, the Cadenza Blue achieves very high levels of definition in the sound perspective, which is very present thanks to a fidelity to music characterized by exceptional fidelity. Like the other models in the Cadenza range, the Cadenza Blue delivers a moderately low-level signal that requires either the use of high-quality phono preamp electronics, or if the user prefers to work with levels. higher signal strengths, an adapter transformer.
- Very high performance moving coil (MC) capsule.
- Iron and cobalt pole pieces with precision mounting.
- Output voltage of 0.5 mV at 1 kHz and 5 cm / s.
- Frequency response: 20 - 50,000 Hz (-3 dB cut-off points).
- Recommended Load Impedance: MC / 50 - 200 Ohm.
- Tracking Ability: 80 um (at 315 Hz).
- Dynamic Compliance: 12 um / mN.
- Recommended Support Force: 2.5 grams.
- Entirely metal construction body.
- For moderate and high mass reading arms.
- Capsule holder / Cable included.
- Weight: 10.7 grams.
8 other products in the same category: