DIGITAL CABLE COAXIAL TRANSPARENT AUDIO REFERENCE 75
What had traditionally been Transparent Audio's digital reference cable until the advent of the XL version continues to keep all its appeal intact thanks to the progressive introduction of improvements in its key elements, while its lower price makes it a product very attractive for those who seek excellence with capital letters in listening to digital content. Among these improvements, the exclusive “Advanced Expanded Foam Technology” stands out, which allows the cable insulation to be extruded and padded with a very precise thickness and an extremely uniform density impossible to obtain in the past, resulting in a sound that is significantly superior in richness. , dynamics and resolution.
- Reference S / PDIF digital interconnect cable.
- Exceptional results in harmonic richness, dynamics and resolution.
- Solid OFHC copper center conductor.
- Transparent Audio's exclusive “Advanced Expanded Foam Technology” concept to ensure the impedance stability of the S / PDIF format.
- Two stranded OHFC conductors for shielding separated by a Mylar coated foil to eliminate noise.
- Custom RCA connectors to maintain cable impedance at the termination point and further reduce background noise.
- Possibility of termination in scientific grade BNC connectors.