SONUS FABER PRYMA HEADPHONES
Distinguished and striking as few, the Pryma are headphones that the least that can be said is that they do not resemble, in the literal sense of the term, anything that can be found on the world market right now. To begin with, due to an extremely innovative design that makes them striking like few others thanks to the combination of helmets with an unprecedented geometry that has been carefully studied in terms of acoustics and ergonomics (“smart” pads, total weight of 355 grams) and a support strap that uses a fastening and adjustment system as if it were a luxury brand belt. Of the closed circumaural type, the Pryma base their attributes on sophisticated state-of-the-art electrodynamic transducers developed by Sonus Faber that take advantage of the more than three decades of experience of the Italian company in the design of very high-performance loudspeaker systems with the in order to offer a unique experience in musicality and comfort while listening in privacy. Specifically, the transducers incorporated in the Pryma mount an ultralight mylar diaphragm with a 40 mm diameter that together with an oversized moving coil with copper windings of the highest purity (99'99%), a high-power neodymium magnet and the characteristic geometry of the enclosures that house them provide exceptional performance in parameters such as frequency response, sensitivity and admissible power. Likewise, the technical design of the Pryma allows them to exhibit an impedance of 32 ohms, thus ensuring full compatibility with the vast majority of portable devices such as audio players or mobile phones. Of the Pryma, we must also highlight the care taken in the selection of the materials used, especially the aluminum of the helmets and the leather of Italian origin with high-quality porous filling of the interchangeable support strap with various optional finishes.
- Very high performance closed circumaural headphones.
- Equipped with electrodynamic transducers with Mylar diaphragm.
- Transducers with oversized voice coil and neodymium magnet.
- Helmets made of aluminum with precision machining.
- Easily removable “smart” ear pads.
- Interchangeable Italian leather support tape filled with porous material.
- Frequency response: 10 - 25,000 Hz.
- Maximum input power: 120mW.
- 118 dB sensitivity at 1kHz and 1 mW.
- Dimensions: 186 x 205 x 76 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 355 g.
You might also like