CENTRAL SPEAKER KEF REFERENCE 4C
The Reference series has always distinguished itself from Kef for its perfect reproduction of sound recordings, which has raised its label to 'legendary'. After 40 years of continuous development, THE REFERENCE has made a name for itself as a high-end acoustic engineering criterion. If you are a perfectionist when it comes to enjoying movies or music. Featuring a 25mm (1in.) Aluminum dome vented tweeter at the exact acoustic center of a sophisticated 5-inch driver, they act as a single source, flooding the listening space evenly with an impeccable natural sound field. Capturing all the nuances of the human voice, whether it is low, spoken or sung, sounds like it is present. The Reference series drivers feature a distinctive and striking smooth front baffle design designed to eliminate response anomalies caused by diffraction. Manufactured from a robust laminated aluminum / resin composite and secured via heavy duty pads and bolts, it adds enormous rigidity to the inert case.
- 3-way design with rear bass reflex port.
- 1 ”and 5” Uni-Q driver plus four 6.5 ”woofers.
- Frequency response: 48 - 35,000 Hz (± 3 dB).
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm.
- Sensitivity: 90 dB.
- Recommended amplification: 50 - 400W.
- Dimensions: 1,090 x 205 x 470mm.
- Weight: 45.2 Kg.
- Combine it with the Reference 4c Stand floor stand.
You might also like