CAPSULE MM / MC ORTOFON MC 3 TURBO
The next link in Ortofon's family of high output moving coil pickups, the MC 3 Turbo incorporates a series of refinements to its internal structure that allow it to deliver, delivering exactly the same electrical voltage at its output, a sweeter and more energetic. Specifically, the use of one of Ortofon's exclusive Fine Line Nude diamond tips enables the MC 3 Turbo to display superior records in groove tracking ability and compliance, both of which are closely related to the capacity of a capsule. to explore vinyl records and extract all the sonic subtleties they contain. As a result, the frequency response curve extends up to 30 kHz, thus competing with many traditional voice coil models. On the other hand, the MC 3 Turbo's high output moving coil cartridge condition allows it to fit comfortably into any phono section that is compatible with moving magnet (MM) pickups and thus avoid the extra expense of the need for have dedicated amplification circuitry or step-up transformer. The MC 3 Turbo is also characterized by its extreme lightness, a detail that makes it the perfect complement to the arms of moderate mass that equip many high quality / price turntables available on the market.
- Moving coil (MM) capsule with an exceptional quality / price ratio.
- 3.3 mV output voltage at 1 kHz and 5 cm / s.
- Compatible with all types of phono circuits for MM capsules.
- Frequency response: 20 - 30,000 Hz (-3 dB cut-off points).
- Recommended Load Impedance: MM / 47,000 Ohm.
- Charge Capacitance:
- Tracking Ability: 40 um (at 315 Hz).
- Dynamic Compliance: 13 um / mN.
- Recommended Support Force: 2 grams.
- For reading arms of moderate mass.
- Weight: 4.1 grams.
8 other products in the same category: