CAPSULE MC ORTOFON QUINTET BRONZE
The gateway to the higher category of the Quintet range is embodied in the Quintet Bronze, a capsule that shares the same ABS-based synthetic material body of its little sisters but provides the advantages derived from the use of one of the defining elements. Ortofon's technological superiority: a Fine Line Nude diamond stylus that allows you to follow the grooves of vinyl records with extraordinary dexterity, reproducing with maximum fidelity and with virtually zero distortion even the delicate signals corresponding to the highest frequencies. On the other hand, the more generous profile of its pickup system, equipped with voice coils with very high purity OFC copper windings, allows it to further reduce both distortion and record wear, making it a very suitable tool. to reproduce the most delicate vinyls. Another benefit of the special configuration of the Quintet Bronze is the improvement of the sound in almost all aspects. Thus, classical music will be restored with force and great aeration around the instruments, qualities to which must be added a high level of precision, resolution and dynamics that is extended to other musical genres.
- Very high performance moving coil (MC) capsule.
- Body made of special thermoplastic material based on ABS.
- Output voltage of 0.3 mV at 1 kHz and 5 cm / s.
- Frequency response: 20 - 25,000Hz (-3 dB cut-off points).
- Recommended Load Impedance: MC> 20 ohms.
- Tracking Ability: 80 um (at 315 Hz).
- Dynamic Compliance: 15 um / mN.
- Recommended Support Force: 2.3 g.
- For reading arms of moderate mass.
- Weight: 9 grams.
8 other products in the same category: