STEREO STAGE PARASOUND NEWCLASSIC 2250 V2
2-channel power amplifier with specific properties to form part of a multiroom system with an ignition system when receiving a sound signal from the source or by trigger, which allows it to be installed on ceilings or centralized in a rack.
- Power: 2 x 250W @ 8 Ohm, 2 x 400W @ 4 Ohm and 1 x 700W @ 8 Ohm bridged to mono.
- Delivering current up to 45 peak amps.
- Frequency response: 20 - 50,000 Hz.
- Minimum impedance of connected speakers 4 Ohm in mono and 2 Ohm in stereo.
- Compatible trigger from 9 to 12V.
- Crossover for adjustment with active subwoofer.
- Impedance selector.
- RCA stereo line input with volume control per channel.
- Active subwoofer output.
- Loop connection to link with other power stages.
- Dimensions: 437 x 470 x 152 mm.
- Weight: 25 kg.