MONOPHONE STAGES ESOTERIC M1
Based on the precepts of Esoteric's MasterSoundWorks concept, the Grandioso M1 is a formidable monophonic power amp that has been designed to achieve a reproduction of music capable of competing with the best live performance and transmit in all its integrity the essence of each recording. Not surprisingly, MasterSoundWorks is a philosophy that was created by the Japanese firm to bring to life with the utmost realism the brilliant remastering in SACD of some of the most celebrated classical music records in history. With an aesthetic that matches that of the Grandioso P1 CD / SACD transport mechanics and the Grandioso D1 monophonic digital audio processor, the Grandioso M1 is an ultra-modern power amp made possible by the use of advanced, expensive and high-end components. very high performance, case of the imposing bipolar transistors of very high linearity with capacity of delivery of instantaneous current of 34 amps (LAPT, “Linear Amplified Power Transistor”) and a gigantic (3,057 VA, 18 kg of weight) power transformer made made to measure accompanied by an imposing bank of capacitors.
With a fully balanced circuit topology composed of two separate modules (each consisting of six parallel push-pull blocks arranged in a three-stage Darlington configuration) minimized signal paths and a current amplification stage equipped with its own power source. power supply, the Estoteric Grandioso M1 is capable of delivering spectacular continuous power to a wide range of loads while preserving dynamic gradations at all times (thanks in large part to a damping factor of 1,000 that allows for tight control of the subwoofers). more “difficult”) and exhibiting an astonishing signal-to-noise ratio (122 dB). To this is added a mechanical structure that, as in the Esoteric Grandioso P1 / D1 system, contributes to effectively separate the different circuit subsystems and thus suppress the potentially harmful effects of mechanical vibrations and electromagnetic interference.
- Absolute reference monophonic power amp based on Esoteric's exclusive MasterSoundWorks concept.
- All-metal construction with separate blocks and minimized signal paths.
- Executed with components and liabilities of the highest quality.
- Toroidal power transformer of 3,057 VA and 18 kg of weight.
- Current amplification stage equipped with its own power supply.
- 1 Mohm input impedance for optimal matching with all types of preamps.
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) input.
- Output power of 300 continuous watts over 8Ω, 600 continuous watts over 4Ω, or 1,200 continuous watts over 2Ω.
- Frequency response of 5 - 100,000 Hz, +0 dB, -3 dB.
- Dimensions: 491 x 221.5 x 535 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 62 kg Price per pair.
8 other products in the same category: