CAPSULE MC ORTOFON CADENZA BRONZE
The slim body that it shares with all the Cadenza Series models hides, in the case of the Cadenza Bronze, a highly elaborated audio signal transduction device which stands out first of all one of the exclusive Ortofon Replicant 100 Nude needles mounted on a specially designed conical aluminum cantilever for optimal groove scanning behavior on vinyl records. The high level of technical refinement of the Cadenza Bronze is particularly notable for the presence of Ortofon's famous Aucurum conductor, made of a high-purity (6NX) gold-plated cone. Add to that a unique Field Stabilizer Element (FSE) to optimize the linearity of the response curve, especially when playing complex crescendos. Thanks to this combination of engineering solutions at the highest level, the Cadenza Bronze can be considered as a true high-end pickup capsule capable of transmitting music with supreme precision, impact and dynamics, to the point of offering a stereophonic image. that fills the farthest corner of the soundstage with genuinely three-dimensional sound.
- Reference moving coil (MC) capsule.
- Iron and cobalt pole pieces with precision mounting.
- Output voltage of 0.4 mV at 1 kHz and 5 cm / s.
- Frequency response: 20 - 55,000 Hz (-3 dB cut-off points).
- Recommended Load Impedance: MC / 50 - 200 Ohm.
- Tracking Ability: 80 um (at 315 Hz).
- Dynamic Compliance: 12 um / mN.
- Recommended Support Force: 2.5 grams.
- Entirely metal construction body.
- Field Stabilizer Element (FSE).
- For moderate and high mass reading arms.
- Capsule holder / Cable included.
- Weight: 10.7 grams.
8 other products in the same category: