EAT FORTE S
After the impressive first Forte model, EAT now continues with the little brother, the Forte S. The last letter "S" is when I was little but there is really nothing "small" about this magnificent turntable. They have reduced the size of the huge plate from 40 to 36 cm and its weight from 20 to 15 kg, but it is still surprising compared to the standard 30 cm. The platter is damped from the inner side by sorbotane and from the outer side by a black material produced from recycled vinyl which makes it completely silent. Fantastic inverted bearing construction with a ceramic ball on the upper faces of the Teflon. The pressure on the ceramic ball is reduced by two huge neodymium magnets that hold the tray and take care of most of the load.
- 36 cm 15 kg ultra-quiet platter.
- Sorbotan cushioning.
- Separate motors for 33 and 45 rpm placed symmetrically for use of two equal belts.
- Arm in a batch of rigid structure Project 12cc Evo.
- Includes clamper and magnetic support legs with adjustable height for optimal stability.
- 16V external power supply.
- Measures 55 x 45 x 25 cm.
- Weight 44 kg.
- Capsule not included.