SOUND BAR MARTIN LOGAN MOTION VISION X
The Motion Vision X is a refined sound bar created by Martin Logan that, thanks to DTS's Play-Fi wireless transmission technology, allows the user - after downloading the corresponding “app” - to listen to music via “streaming” without cables. from any Android device, iOS, Kindle Fire or PC, and also do it with just one or more of the aforementioned sound bar. This exceptional flexibility is complemented by what is undoubtedly the key element of every product signed by Martin Logan: an acoustic design that combines elegant forms aimed at improving sound and specifically designed drivers to exhibit optimal interrelation. To do this, the Motion Vision X incorporates four tiny fiber cone mid / woofers mounted on its own non-resonant chamber and three exclusive Martin Logan “Folded Motion” folded-diaphragm tweeters perfectly tailored to create an overflowing three-dimensional soundstage. of vitality from three frontal channels (left, central and right).
These seven high-definition speakers are driven by as many dedicated amplifiers that provide a total continuous power of 100 watts and which, in combination with sophisticated digital signal processing (DSP) circuitry, allow you to simulate the left and right effects channels and thus generating a five-channel surround sound - DTS or Dolby Digital - capable of immersing the listener in the action that takes place on their television screen. With the Motion Vision X, Martin Logan proposes a product based on a genuinely High End philosophy to drastically enhance the sound of any flat screen TV and thus reinforce the multi-channel sound experience in the home from an “all-in-one” system. ”Located in a unique and stylish room.
- High performance surround sound bar.
- Wireless connection via DTS Play-Fi.
- 4 mid / bass speakers and 3 tweeters for the front channels.
- Martin Logan “Folded Motion” folded membrane tweeters.
- Simulation of the left and right effects channels via DSP.
- Enclosure with curved back panel and dual bass-reflex ports.
- Supplied as standard with a dedicated stand.
- Frequency response: 43 - 22,000Hz, +/- 3 dB.
- Coaxial digital, optical digital, analog and Ethernet inputs.
- Built-in DTS and Dolby Digital surround sound decoding.
- SWT-2 transmitter for connecting compatible wireless subwoofers.
- 100 W continuous and 200 W peak amplification power.
- Dimensions: 1,013 x 127 x 148 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 9.3 kg.
- Optional SWR-2 wireless receiver for € 230; plus.