ESOTERIC C-02X PREAMPLIFIER
Fabulous next-generation stereophonic line preamplifier, the Esoteric C-02X is a refined line preamplifier that updates the control electronics of the prestigious Japanese firm to offer the ultimate in audio signal processing without compromise. A natural companion to the S-02 stereo power amp, the C-02X stands out immediately for its distinguished design and the sophistication of its mechanical construction, based on Esoteric's 3D industrial design concept in order to physically isolate key subsystems. placing them in separate compartments. Manufactured one at a time in Tokyo and equipped with some of the most innovative technical solutions from Esoteric's benchmark range, the elite Grandioso Series, the C-02X is one of the highest expressions of today's technology to push the limits of performance. playback of recorded music.
This leads us to a completely double monophonic circuit topology, and therefore with power transformers for each channel, to which is added a one hundred percent balanced configuration that allows maximizing such relevant parameters as the signal / noise ratio and the dynamic range. Another fundamental element of the C-02X is the QVCS, a sophisticated volume control system based on resistor ladders, which allows the amplitude and the positive and negative phases of the signal corresponding to each channel to be controlled completely independently. Finally, the use of output stages with high HCLD current delivery capacity, equipped with ultramodern EDLC capacitors, tailor-made for the Japanese firm, ensures perfect compatibility with all types of power stages.
- Absolute reference line stereo preamp.
- Based on Esoteric's exclusive “Master Sound Works” concept.
- Equipped with technical solutions from the Grandioso Series.
- One hundred percent balanced double monophonic circuit topology.
- Power system with two toroidal transformers per channel.
- Independent transformer for control circuitry.
- Volume control QVCS (“Quad Volume Control System”) by Esoteric.
- Rectification circuitry executed with components of the highest level.
- High current output stages HCLD (“High Current-capacity Line Driver”).
- Balanced and unbalanced analog inputs and outputs.
- Frequency response: 1 - 200,000 Hz (-3 dB cut-off points).
- Signal to noise ratio: 116 dB - Gain 12 dB.
- Dimensions: 445 x 162 x 457 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 32 kg.
- Option with MM / MC phono module available.
8 other products in the same category: