MARANTZ PM8006 AMPLIFIER
Maintaining the popular aesthetics of Marantz's more affordable components, the PM8006 has been designed and built entirely in Japan as a 100 percent analog stereo integrated amplifier. This means that at a respectable power output it adds a number of details that once again reaffirm Marantz's commitment to music lovers. This is the case of the phono stage for mobile magnet (MM) capsules that it incorporates, of an entirely new conception and executed with a studied combination of Hyperdynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAM) and Field Effect Transistors (FET) in the input stage. , in order to raise the impedance and to be able to suppress the presence of coupling capacitors in the path traveled by the signal. The PM8006 also stands out for the high quality of its terminals for connecting up to two pairs of loudspeakers.
Constructed of solid silver-plated brass to maximize contact with the cables, they are also located in the lower area of the rear panel (and therefore closer to the main PCB) to reduce the path traveled by the signal, which on the other hand, it is respected in the entire circuitry of the PM8006. Marantz's new stereo integrated amplifier also incorporates the Japanese firm's three iconic separate tone controls (treble, mid, and bass), plus five line inputs and a pre-out / power-amp input. in order to facilitate future expansion or integration into a Home Theater system.
- Stereophonic integrated amplifier of exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Output power: 2 x 70W @ 8 Ohm or 2 x 100W continuous @ 4 Ohm.
- Executed with high quality components made to measure.
- State-of-the-art phono equalization section (MM capsules only)
- Pre-out / input jacks to the power amp section.
- Power supply with double shielded toroidal transformer.
- New microprocessor-managed volume control.
- Anti-resonant structure, with chassis base built in three layers.
- Designed and built entirely in Japan.
- Frequency response: 5 - 100,000 Hz.
- Signal / noise ratio: 106 dB in Line and 87 dB in Phono.
- Dimensions: 440 x 128 x 379 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 12 kg.
You might also like