A new interpretation of the concept of high end integrated electronics at a democratic price for music lovers who demand the best possible sound when listening to their favorite recordings. Conceived to offer high end sound at a democratic price, the Vincent SV-500 is a stereophonic integrated amplifier based on the renowned model SV-227 of the German firm that equips the same key active devices as the latter: two 6N1 tubes in the input section , a 12AX7 valve and, at the output, four transistors from the Japanese Toshiba. A package that in combination with a low magnetic radiation toroidal transformer and audiophile grade resistors and capacitors allows it to deliver 50 continuous watts per channel into 8 ohms with a respectable current handling capacity in a product of its class. To this must be added a coaxial digital input and an optics that guarantee the demanding user to listen to content from compatible sources with exceptional levels of transparency and warmth, especially highlighting the forcefulness and fineness of the bass.
- Hybrid valve / transistor architecture.
- Executed with audiophile grade components.
- Digital section with coaxial and optical inputs.
- 2x50 W RMS power at 8 ohms / 2x80 W RMS at 4 ohms.
- 20-20,000 Hz frequency response, +/- 0.5 dB.
- Signal / noise ratio greater than 90 dB. 4 RCA inputs; 1 recording output; 2 shots of 3.5 mm.
- Dimensions: 430 x 118 x 375 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 10 kilos.
8 other products in the same category: