FLOOR SPEAKERS MARTIN LOGAN NEOLITH
The culmination of more than three decades dedicated to pushing the limits of audio technology, the new speaker from the legendary American company exhibits extraordinary qualities that evoke those of the legendary Statement Evolution 2, while capturing simplicity. iconic of its natural predecessor, the remembered Monolith. This powerful DNA is first reflected in the Neolith's new and imposing curvilinear electrostatic transducer (Martin Logan's exclusive CLS concept) 1,220 x 560 mm, a state-of-the-art design whose radiating surface is a 35% superior to Statement Evolution 2. This ensures dispersion in the vertical and horizontal planes that significantly exceeds - in amplitude and control - that provided by the most advanced Martin Logan electrostatic panels available to date. Perfectly integrated with the electrostatic panel, the Neolith's bass and subwoofer radiation system is another marvel of industrial design and engineering at the service of uncompromising sound reproduction, coupled with a sophisticated passive crossover filter that allows connection of in single-wiring or bi-wiring all types of amplifiers. The end result is an absolutely immersive and exquisitely natural three-dimensional sound image thanks to the minimization of unwanted acoustic interactions with the listening room. A prodigy of sonic realism that brings new life to voices and instruments in the most delicate musical compositions.
- Hybrid electrostatic / electrodynamic absolute reference loudspeaker.
- Ultra-dense composite material construction.
- Latest generation curvilinear electrostatic panel of 1,220 x 560 mm.
- Exclusive independent bass system from Martin Logan.
- Dispersion of 30 degrees in the horizontal plane and 122 cm in the vertical plane.
- Compatible with transistorized and tube amplifiers.
- Built-in distance control.
- Frequency response: 23 to 22,000Hz, +/- 3 dB.
- Sensitivity: 90 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohm.
- Associated amplifier power: 50 to 1,300 continuous watts over 4 Ohm.
- Dimensions: 769 x 1.899 x 870mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 170 kg.
- Consult for the 7 available finishes.