TURNTABLE MARANTZ TT-15S1
Passionate like few others for music in its purest form, Marantz has always bet on the vinyl record and the recognized warmth of its sound (rediscovered by many and on the rise throughout the world). That is why, in a range of components as essentially "musical" as those that make up the Premium range, a turntable could not be missing. Its name is TT-15S1 and in it they are combined, supported by an elegant design with a minimalist and modern cut that allows it to be integrated into the most distinguished environments, a highly rigid acrylic resin chassis supported by perfectly machined aluminum feet, a plate made of 3 cm thick acrylic material, ceramic bearings and a high precision arm to guarantee total immunity against external interference. To this must be added a motor located in an independent block totally decoupled from the chassis, a custom made anodized metal arm with very low resistance internal wiring, an efficient disc fixing system and an exclusive mobile magnet (MM) capsule. with wooden body.
- Chassis and plate made of anti-resonant acrylic material.
- Anodized metal arm with magnetic anti-slip system.
- Motor located in a separate block.
- Belt drive.
- Rotational speeds: 33/45 rpm.
- Standard equipped with Marantz Virtuoso Ebony moving magnet (MM) capsule.
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000Hz.
- Signal to noise ratio: 80 dB.
- Dimensions: 440 x 110 x 350 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 8.9 kg.
Ask about the methacrylate cover options available for this turntable.
You might also like