CABLE FOR TURNTABLE VAN DEN HUL D-501 HYBRID
Extremely flexible and with extremely interesting electrical qualities, The D-501 Hybrid is a legendary cable used both in professional applications (mixing consoles, for example), as well as in legendary high-end audio components such as the SME Series tone arm. V. The essence of this product is a topology that combines a group of high-purity copper conductors coated with high-density silver with a final coating of Linear Structured Carbon (LSC) and a meticulous selection of insulators, resulting in a cable with suitable electrical properties to preserve the integrity of audio signals.
- Very high performance cable and exceptional quality / price ratio for connecting turntables.
- Exclusive van den Hul hybrid design driver.
- Shield consisting of 96 0.1 mm wires made of high quality monocrystalline copper coated with high purity and high density silver.
- Extremely low parasitic capacitance.
- High durability outer sleeve built in Hulliflex.
- Finished with gold-plated van den Hul connectors.
- Internal steel cable to provide extra mechanical strength that can also be used as an extra ground terminal.
- 11.3 Ohm / 100 m resistor for the core and 2.3 Ohm / 100 for the shield
- Capacitance of 75 pF / m.
- Price per meter.
8 other products in the same category: