CAPSULE MM ORTOFON 2M BLUE
Designed to offer the demanding music lover a resolution and linearity in the frequency response curve comparable to that of moving coil models, the Ortofon 2M Blue is a moving magnet capsule that combines a highly seductive design with exclusive Ortofon technologies that easily adapts to all types of phono arms and electronics. Equipped with an elliptical stylus with a Nude profile developed by Ortofon, the 2M Blue also stands out for incorporating the new signal generation scheme developed for the 2M range, which allows it to exhibit a dynamic capacity and a groove tracking ability unprecedented in the products of its kind and price. Likewise, and like the other models in the 2M series, the 2M Blue not only contemplates mounting from the upper area of the arm but also from the lower area and even in those arms in which the fastening screws cannot pass through the top of the capsule holder, thus offering total installation flexibility.
- Moving magnet (MM) capsule with an exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Output voltage of 5.5 mV at 1 kHz and 5 cm / s.
- Frequency response: 20 - 25,000Hz (-3 dB cut-off points).
- Recommended Load Impedance: MM / 47 kOhm.
- Charge Capacitance: 150 -300 pF.
- Tracking Ability: 80 um (at 315 Hz).
- Dynamic Compliance: 20 um / mN.
- Recommended Support Force: 1.8 g.
- For reading arms of moderate and low mass.
- Available in Verso version (mounting from below) and PnP (SME connection).
- Weight: 7.2 g. Needle replacement available for € 144 ;.
- Verso version: The same capsule with hardware mounted from below.
- Offer for a few units to unseal with a gift of Ortofon SH-4 Blue capsule holder.
- Check availability.
8 other products in the same category: