FLOOR SPEAKERS SONUS FABER AMATI TRADITION
The flagship of the new Homage Tradition range is a spectacular and elegant 3.5-way, 5-speaker bass-reflex column that updates the different evolutions experienced by an emblematic model in the history of Sonus Faber: the Amati. At the level of electro-acoustic design, the Amati Tradition draws on the imaginative solutions incorporated in the Lilium, the Il Cremonese and the Olympia Collection to offer a new and refreshing vision of an already highly refined product. This is the case of the deeply resided lute-shaped enclosure or the sophisticated “Stealth Ultraflex” port, an evolution of the Sonus Faber “Stealth Reflex” system, whose external part on the rear panel of the enclosure is made of extruded aluminum for smooth control. optimizes the flow and speed of the air that circulates through the duct, thus reducing any possible turbulence and therefore the distortion associated with it. The rear panel is also part of the exoskeletal system, complete with shock-absorbing platforms in the upper and lower areas of the enclosure in a reinterpretation of Sonus Faber's classic and exclusive ZVT (“Zero Vibration Transmission”) optimized suspension system. Like the rest of the models in the Homage Tradition collection, the Amati Tradition incorporates very high-performance loudspeakers derived from those used in the charismatic Il Cremonese model. It is a rear-chambered 28mm diameter silk dome tweeter, a 150mm midrange driver with ultra-linear response, and two 220mm ultra-light sandwich cone woofers, which are driven by a crossover filter. with optimized amplitude and phase response, executed with rigorously selected audiophile grade components. The result is a sound presentation that exudes realism on all four sides, with levels of refinement that once again certify the special relationship that has existed for decades between Sonus Faber and musical emotion.
- 3.5-way bass-reflex column / 5 reference loudspeakers.
- Lute-shaped enclosure with shock-absorbing top and bottom panels.
- Sonus Faber exclusive “Stealth Ultraflex” bass-reflex port.
- Sonus Faber Crossover Topology Crossover Filter
- Custom-made transducers based on the Il Cremonese model.
- Enclosure with anti-vibration technology "ZeroVibration Transmission".
- Exclusive Sonus Faber “Silent Spikes” decoupling points.
- Frequency response: 28 - 35,000 Hz.
- Sensitivity: 90 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohm.
- Recommended associated amplifier power: 100 - 500W continuous.
- Available in two finishes: Red and Wenge.
- Dimensions: 411 x 1,176 x 512 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 61 kg.
- Price of the pair.
You might also like
8 other products in the same category: