THE SONUS FABER FLOOR SPEAKERS
The Fenice are, without a doubt, the masterpiece - in addition, only 30 pairs will be manufactured for everyone - of the mythical Italian firm Sonus faber, an acoustic screen that goes beyond the imaginable in its particular search for technical perfection and absolute emotional in playing recorded music. To begin with, the acoustic enclosure, with its curved lyre-shaped walls made from multiple pressed wood plates, offers exemplary acoustic neutrality, with the entirety of it literally subjected to mechanical stress by two massive aluminum shells (machined from of alloy blocks weighing 100 kilos) located at the base and at the top that, like parabolic antennas, concentrate the energy of the room's vibrations in their centers. On the other hand, The Sonus faber is decoupled from the ground by viscoelastic jacks, a true (patented) suspension that prevents any transmission of vibrations to the ground and vice versa. Thus, the colossal mass of the loudspeaker serves as the absolute mechanical reference for the seven loudspeakers it contains. With regard to the spatial presentation of the sound, a holographic image is achieved thanks to the location, at the rear of the enclosure, of a true two-way system with its adjustable key parameters, while the main system itself is that is to say, the front one combines a monumental subwoofer with two bass, one mid and one treble transducer, tailor-made for Sonus faber, all managed by a crossover filter executed with the best components available on the world market. .
- Absolute reference loudspeaker handcrafted with the best materials and components available. - Series limited to 30 pairs for everyone.
- Composed of a 3.5-way bass-reflex front main system and a 2-way bass-reflex rear system that helps optimize the spatiality of the sound.
- Side bass extension system with 380mm woofer.
- Speakers custom built to Sonus faber specifications.
- Progressive slope non-resonant crossover filter with optimized phase amplitude curve and user-adjustable parameters to facilitate integration into different acoustic spaces.
- Configuration based on the “ZVT” (“Zero Vibration Transmission”) concept, which inhibits the transmission of vibrations by mechanical means to the surrounding environment.
- Aperiodic “Stealth Reflex” tuning system to minimize background noise.
- Exclusive Sonus faber lyre-shaped enclosure.
- Frequency response: 18 - 36,000 Hz.
- Sensitivity: 92 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohm.
- Recommended amplifier power: 100 - 1,000W continuous.
- Dimensions: 750 x 1,750 x 785 mm (W x H x D).
- Net weight: 615 kg per pair.
- Walnut color Price per pair.
- Limited edition of 30 pairs.
You might also like