CABLE AC VAN DEN HUL MAINSTREAM
A version of The Mainsserver Hybrid equipped with a substantially higher current handling capacity, The Mainsstream Hybrid is an opulent network cable designed to optimize the performance of high-performance Hi-Fi or Home Theater sets. The special geometry of hybrid conductors and shielding used, plus the incorporation of a filter without components in series with the network signal, make this refined van den Hul design an ideal product to guarantee a power delivery without limitations on the part of all types. amplifiers, as well as definition without external interference in the most sophisticated image display devices of the moment.
- Very high performance power cable with an exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Designed for all types of audiovisual components, including amplifiers with high current handling capacity.
- Structure of 7 conductors plus shielding.
- High purity copper + Linear Structured Carbon (LSC) hybrid conductors exclusive to van den Hul.
- Unique structure filter embedded in the cable itself to eliminate noise from the electrical network. - High capacity to handle direct and peak current.
- Extremely robust shielding to prevent the input / output of electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) signals.
- Hybrid conductors and high-quality shields identical to those used in van den Hul speaker connection cables.
- Central ground conductor that combines wide bandwidth and low impedance to optimize drainage of ground return signals from connected components.
- Hulliflex holster exclusive to van den Hul.
- Price per meter.
8 other products in the same category: