INAKUSTIK REFERENZ BANANA TYPE CONNECTOR
Critically important for the perfect transmission of signals with an already respectable power, as is the case of the connection between amplifier and loudspeakers, the connector that terminates a connection cable to boxes must combine in equal parts high-quality contact with high resistance to oxidation. The In-Akustik Referenz Banana BFA-103 perfectly exemplifies these requirements, as evidenced by its full compatibility with the standards of the demanding “British Federation of Audio” (BFA), reflected in qualities such as the virtual suppression of contact resistance. and durability that makes it ideal for use in high end cables.
- Very high performance banana plug and exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Compatible with the standards of the “British Federation of Audio” (BFA).
- Compatible with cables up to 10 mm in section.
- Optimum contact surface (100%).
- Rhodium-plated signal connection plug.
- Fully insulated connector.
- Sold in boxes of 4 units.
- Price per box.
8 other products in the same category: