CABLE ANTENNA TV VAN DEN HUL THE NAME ANTENNA
Sophisticated, versatile and affordable, The Name Antenna is a solution that takes advantage of the unique experience of van den Hul to optimize the interconnection of a wide range of products from a coaxial link that scrupulously respects the impedance of 75 ohms established by said format. This is the case of the Composite Video connections present in many video components, the antenna connection of any tuner or the digital audio connection in S / PDIF format. Thanks to the use of an architecture that combines high structural rigidity with the use of high quality materials, the end result exceeds that of much more expensive designs.
- Coaxial interconnection cable with an exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Characteristic impedance of 75 ohms.
- Very high quality double shielding.
- Center conductor and shield return conductor constructed of silver-clad oxygen-free copper.
- Central conductor with wide bandwidth and very low losses.
- Very high level insulation with 59 pF / m parasitic capacity.
- Hulliflex holster exclusive to van den Hul.