FINAL AUDIO D8000 HEADPHONES
The D8000 are sophisticated headphones equipped with flat magnetic transducers based on an exclusive technology developed by the Japanese firm that responds to the name "Air Film Damping System" or AFDS. In essence, the AFDS is a braking mechanism in which the diaphragm is located in the center of a sandwich structure surrounded by perforated metal with extremely precise openings, and the friction of the thin layer of air located between said diaphragm and the metal perforation is carefully controlled.
As a result, the D8000s exhibit a previously unheard-of sound quality that combines the high sensitivity in the higher frequency ranges of designs equipped with flat magnetic drivers with the volume and sense of openness and impact on the bass that characterizes its models. counterparts based on electrodynamic loudspeakers. Befitting a Final Audio signed product, the D8000s use high-quality materials machined with the utmost precision, while being handcrafted in Japan. Thus, the headphones themselves are made of an aluminum-magnesium alloy, and their design in terms of ergonomics has been specifically designed to facilitate long-term listening sessions.
- Reference headphones equipped with flat magnetic transducers.
- Speakers designed and built entirely by Final Audio.
- Based on the “Air Film Damping System” (AFDS).
- Aluminum-magnesium alloy hulls.
- Exceptionally accurate and spacious sound.
- Impedance: 60 Ohm.
- 98 dB / mW sensitivity.
- Supplied with 2 cables of 1.5 m and 3 m in length.
- Supplied as standard with a dedicated aluminum bracket.
- Weight: 523 g (without cable).
8 other products in the same category: