WILSON AUDIO YVETTE
WILSON AUDIO YVETTE
Undoubtedly the most advanced single-cabinet loudspeaker in Wilson Audio history, the Yvette immediately stands out for a cabinet whose bold geometry is reminiscent of many of its older sisters. This means that this beautiful column benefits from the latest Wilson Audio research in the field of advanced materials in order to optimize time domain performance and minimize very low frequency resonances. To do this, it uses an enclosure fundamentally built with third-generation panels of the exclusive “X” material from the American firm in combination with the also exclusive “S” material, the latter characterized by its contributions to the reproduction of medium frequencies. Specifically, the aforementioned “S” material is used in the panel -baffle- that supports the subwoofer in order to optimize the integration of its in-phase response with that of the treble and bass transducers. To this must be added an innovative port for the enclosure that houses the midrange speaker whose design is very similar to that used in models such as the Alexandria XLF, the Alexx, the Alexia and the Sasha Series 2. For its part, the panel that supports the tweeter is built in the aforementioned "X" material to optimize phase response and dispersion. Of the Yvette it is also necessary to highlight the extreme care put into the design of apparently “secondary” elements such as the protective grilles, as well as the presence, in the rear area of the bass enclosure, of an isolated chamber that allows the user to access the exclusive fine adjustment system using Wilson Audio resistors. The Yvette's speaker selection has also been carefully designed, with the MKIII version of the US firm's celebrated "Convergent Synergy Tweeter" tweeter on the one hand and a mid-range speaker identical to the one used in the Alexandria XLF on the other. plus a woofer originally developed for the Alexia whose structure is very similar to that used in the new Alexx and future WAMM “G2”.
- 3-way bass-reflex column / 3 reference speakers.
- Front panel enclosure made of Wilson Audio “X” and “S” material.
- Custom made transducers for Wilson Audio.
- Crossover filter made with the highest quality components.
- Set resistors in a sealed chamber on the rear panel.
- XLF charging port for the midrange speaker.
- Finished in several layers of very high quality paint.
- Frequency response: 20 - 25,000 Hz, +/- 3 dB.
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohm (2.94 Ohm minimum).
- Sensitivity: 86 dB / W / m.
- Minimum recommended amplifier power: 50W RMS per channel.
- Dimensions: 336.6 x 1,041.4 (without tips) x 509.2 mm (W x H x D).
- Net weight: 79.38 kg.
Check availability and price in other finishes. Price per pair.