FINAL AUDIO SONOROUS VIII HEADPHONES
Conceptually and formally very similar to the Sonorous Xs, the Sonorous VIII uses the same structure and acoustic configuration (and therefore the BAM scheme) to offer slightly less opulent performance at a more competitive price, making them a A true benchmark in quality / price ratio within the field of High End headphones. Thus, in the Sonorous VIII, the aluminum of the helmets has been replaced by ABS, which gives the set extra lightness, while the transducer used is also a 50 mm diameter electrodynamic design that combines aluminum housing with titanium diaphragm. . In the words of their creators, the Sonorous VIII offer a very dense representation of music with a vast soundstage, providing exceptional levels of realism.
- Reference circumaural headphones.
- ABS and stainless steel hulls with anti-resonant structure.
- 50mm electrodynamic transducer with titanium diaphragm.
- BAM system to optimize air movement in each helmet.
- Pads with "memory" for a better adaptation to the user's head.
- Exceptional timbral richness and spatiality.
- Removable connection cable.
- 105 dB / W / m sensitivity.
- Impedance: 16 Ohm.
- Weight: 490 grams.
Offer by ex-demo for a single unit, in very good condition and with full warranty. Check availability.
8 other products in the same category: