MARANTZ SR8012 AV RECEIVER
The SR8012 is an 11.2-channel A / V receiver, which is a first for Marantz, with an amplification section embodied in 11 monolithic modules that allow you to drive even the most demanding loudspeakers and obtain truly sound. integrated. Capable of handling a full 7.1.4 channel setup to reproduce the latest in 3D or multidimensional surround sound, the SR8012 is the ideal choice for unlimited enjoyment of Dolby Atmos, DTS: X and Auro-3D encoded soundtracks thanks to a powerful digital signal processing electronics featuring a total of four state-of-the-art SHARC DSP chips.
As a signed Marantz product, the SR8012 also attaches the utmost importance to the reproduction of music in all its variants. Thus, streaming from networks is integrated with the HEOS wireless multiroom audio system, which allows the SR8012, when used with compatible speakers, to be the nerve center of a sound system distributed throughout the house managed by the HEOS App. The new Marantz also includes Bluetooth and AirPlay wireless connectivity, while also supporting high resolution files (up to 24-bit / 192 kHz) encoded in FLAC, ALAC and WAV, as well as DSD up to DSD128 (sample rate of 5, 6 MHz).
Befitting a product in its class, the SR8012 is designed to accept all current and future video formats and formats. Includes 8 HDMI inputs and 3 outputs compatible with the most advanced HDMI and HDCP standards, as well as 4K / UHD signals at 60 Hz, 4: 4: 4 Pure Color encoding, BT.2020 color space, 3D images and 21: 9 aspect ratio content, plus the latest in HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatibility.
Furthermore, the new Marantz has been designed to accept, through a future software update, the content recorded in two of the most advanced versions of the HDR concept, namely Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) and Dolby Vision. All this is completed with audio circuitry executed with audiophile-grade components (including a shielded toroidal transformer and next-generation HDM modules) and the most advanced configuration options, as well as a construction that highlights a copper-clad chassis. high purity.
- A reference A / V receiver and exceptional value for money.
- Designed and built entirely in Japan.
- 2.4GHz / 5GHz dual band WiFi functionality and Bluetooth.
- Power amplification section executed with 11 discrete blocks.
- Audio section with state-of-the-art components made to measure.
- Output power: 11 x 205W @ 6 Ohm.
- Supports 4: 4: 4, HDR and BT.2020 color coding.
- Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log Gamma compatible (firmware update).
- 8 (1 front) HDMI inputs / 2 outputs HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- Conversion of analog signals into digital via HDMI; upscaled to 4K.
- High-precision audio D / A conversion with 32-bit technology.
- Dolby Atmos, DTS: X and Auro-3D compatible.
- High-quality audio streaming with and without cables.
- Compatible DSD (2.8 / 5.6 MHz), FLAC, ALAC, AIFF and WAV.
- Compatible with HEOS wireless multi-room audio system.
- Compatible with latest generation home automation systems.
- EARC functionality via firmware update.
- Possibility of management via the Marantz AVR Remote App.
- ISF video calibration.
- Dimensions: 440 x 185 x 460 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 17.4 kg.
You might also like