XLR TRANSPARENT AUDIO CABLE BALANCED MAGNUM OPUS
The highest exponent in balanced interconnection, the Magnum Opus Balanced cable is capable of transferring large amounts of current with an astonishingly low noise level. These capabilities require special attention to reduce interference from external and internal electromechanical resonances. A custom designed 2-layer epoxy resin surrounds the coaxial mesh. The resin becomes a solid electrically neutral mass and bonds with the rigid outer layer of carbon fiber to eliminate electromechanical resonances. New carbon fiber balanced connectors significantly reduce vibrations within the connector and maintain optimal contact with components.
- Balanced absolute reference interconnection cable.
- Considered the best product of its kind available on the world market.
- Matching networks designed to optimize frequency and phase response executed with rigorously selected components.
- Matching networks mounted in non-magnetic and non-resonant enclosures to maximize the micro-information present in the audio signal.
- Free recalibration of fitting networks by Transparent Audio every time the original user makes a modification to their equipment components.
8 other products in the same category: