XLR TRANSPARENT AUDIO SUPER CABLE
As an intermediate model in Transparent Audio's “Premium” range, the Super Interconnect benefits from a series of technological refinements supported by sophisticated MM2 Technology that allow it, among other key features, to transfer more low-frequency energy and more. micro spatial details (and, therefore, of environment) than the designs of the High Performance series, while the presence of one of the exclusive adaptation networks of the American firm ensures an effective suppression of background noise by eliminating the high frequency interference.
- Very high performance modulation (interconnection) cable.
- Available in unbalanced line (RCA) and balanced line (XLR) versions.
- Matching networks designed to optimize frequency and phase response executed with rigorously selected components.
- Matching networks mounted in non-magnetic and non-resonant enclosures to maximize the micro-information present in the audio signal.
- Available "kit" for connection to subwoofers.
- Possibility of customizing lengths and terminations.
- Possibility of evolving to the Ultra model.
8 other products in the same category: