TURNTABLE PRO-JECT X2
The Pro-Ject X2 is a turntable created for those who enjoy small details, build quality, premium materials and superior sonic performance without sacrificing an almost supernatural quality / price ratio. It is supported by an MDF structure that stands out for its generous dimensions, its solidity, its density and its rigidity, all of which allow it to reduce unwanted resonances to almost imperceptible levels. On the other hand, the addition of this extra mass makes the X2 even quieter, allowing the reproduction of vinyl records to be more detailed and accurate.
Inside, the new Pro-Ject houses a printed circuit board with a sophisticated DC / AC generator which, in combination with the relevant speed control circuitry, supplies an extraordinarily clean and stable power signal to the engine. drag. Another key element of the X2 is the tone arm, a 9 "one hundred percent Pro-Ject design whose carbon fiber / aluminum sandwich tube allows better internal damping. In addition, the entire turning system has been improved. to compensate for the extra mass, thus making the vinyl groove tracking by the pickup cartridge more precise and stable. Regarding the engine, not only is a very high-performance model used, but also It has improved its suspension with a TPE belt in order to improve its turning stability and free it from external influences, the remaining vibrations being damped and eliminated and therefore preventing them from being transmitted to the plate-arm-capsule system.
- Turntables with very high performance and exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Belt drive with engine block decoupled from the chassis.
- High precision drive belt motor block.
- High-density MDF construction; finished in 8 layers of paint.
- Use of high precision bearings in both the plate and the arm.
- Rotation shaft made of stainless steel; high mass methacrylate plate.
- Counterweight acoustically treated with TPE to minimize vibrations.
- Electronic control of rotation speed (33, 45 and 78 rpm).
- 9 "arm with aluminum and carbon fiber sandwich structure.
- Possibility of adjusting the azimuth of the pickup capsule.
- Idea for low compliance moving coil (MC) capsules.
- Pro-Ject Connect it E connection cable supplied as standard.
- Includes Ortofon Pick it 2M Silver moving magnet capsule.
- Dimensions: 460 x 150 x 340 mm (W x H x D; with the lid closed).
- Weight: 10 kg.
You might also like
8 other products in the same category: