EAT's E-Flat is a new forward-thinking turntable supplied with a revolutionary flat arm. Although flat arms have been seen in the past, none have been able to offer the necessary stiffness to deliver the stable performance expected of modern forearms. Thanks to the continuous evolution of carbon fiber, EAT has been able to create an arm with the practical and aesthetic benefits of a flat shape, but without the weaknesses. E-Flat's mission is to provide music lovers with the best quality performance, yet in a user-friendly design. Ultra-flat, ultra-light and ultra-rigid, the E-Flat arm is 10 inches long. E-Flat's unipivot system is extremely precise and precisely balanced, thanks to components fitted with especially hard metal surfaces. Unwanted movement often attributed to smaller unipivot designs is eliminated by the large mass of unipivot housings and the added security of two metal guides.
- 34 cm 6 kg ultra-quiet platter.
- With Sorbotan cushioning.
- Motor separated from the shaft with two diameters pulley for 33 and 45 rpm with manual transmission.
- 10-inch rigid frame carbon fiber flat arm.
- Includes clamper and magnetic support legs with adjustable height for optimal stability.
- 16V external power supply.
- Measurements: 50 x 40 x 14.5 cm.
- Weight: 18.7 kg.
- Capsule not included.
- Option with assembled EAT Yosegi capsule included for € 1,100; plus.
- Consult for option in white.
8 other products in the same category: