SURROUND EFFECT SPEAKER MARTIN LOGAN ELECTROMOTION FX2
The idea behind the ElectroMotion is to create a range of highly versatile and affordable loudspeaker systems that take the possibilities of the different ribbon transducer systems used by Martin Logan in the transducers that equip their loudspeakers to their final consequences. . This is the case of the most affordable version created to date of the legendary XStat electrostatic panel, used in the model of the ElectroMotion range designed for stereophonic listening and / or reproducing the main channels of an A / V system and combining a membrane mounted on the unmistakable curvilinear panel of Martin Logan, supported by a structure that has composite material and aluminum.
For its part, the model for the center channel, called ElectroMotion C2, combines two electrodynamic midwoofers with one of the aforementioned Folded Motion XT tweeters, while the ElectroMotion FX2 effects monitor uses a very similar configuration (although with a single midwoofer) to complete the perimeter field created by multi-channel sound film and music recordings.
- Hybrid ribbon / electrodynamic monitor for A / V effects channels.
- Martin Logan's exclusive Folded Motion XT ribbon tweeter.
- 165mm diameter electrodynamic midwoofers mounted in a bass-reflex enclosure.
- Crossover filter executed with audiophile grade components.
- Frequency response: 55 - 25,000Hz, +/- 3 dB.
- Sensitivity: 93 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance: 5 Ohm.
- Amplification power between 20 and 200W RMS per channel.
- Dimensions: 355 x 379 x 172 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 7.3 kg.
- Price by unit.
You might also like