SURROUND SPEAKER FOR MARTIN LOGAN MOTION FX
A natural complement to reproducing surround sound effects in a multi-channel system comprised of MartinLogan's Motion series loudspeakers, the Motion FX is a compact monitor with a curved profile specifically designed to enhance the spatiality of ambient information contained in recordings of concerts and film soundtracks. To achieve this, it includes two of MartinLogan's amazing “Folded Motion” folded-diaphragm tweeters arranged in such a way that they provide unprecedented dispersion in the horizontal plane, while utilizing an enclosure that is ideal for attaching to any wall.
- Ultra-compact 2-way / 3-speaker bass-reflex monitor for surround sound effects.
- Exclusive MartinLogan “Folded Motion” Tweeters (2) (with accordion diaphragm).
- MartinLogan's exclusive treated paper cone mid / bass loudspeaker mounted in an asymmetric non-resonant chamber.
- Crossover filter executed with specially selected audiophile grade components. - Folded bass-reflex port.
- Frequency response: 70 - 25,000Hz, +/- 3 dB.
- Dispersion of 160º x 80º.
- Sensitivity: 91 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohm.
- Amplification power between 20 and 160 continuous watts.
- Dimensions: 305 x 282 x 152 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 4.4 kilos.
- Price by unit.
8 other products in the same category: