WILSON AUDIO ALIDA CS
WILSON AUDIO ALIDA CS
La Alida is the latest fruit of the prestigious "Special Applications" division of the legendary American firm, specialized in seeking the highest sound excellence in loudspeakers destined to work in a priori environments not very suitable for the perfect reproduction of music. Conceived specifically to work very close to or attached to a wall, the Alida aspires to offer, in the words of Wilson Audio, "the timbral neutrality, the dynamic response, the depth of the soundstage and the transparency" of the columns of the American firm. but in extremely adverse conditions for it. With the Alida, the engineering team led by David Wilson fully attacked what is undoubtedly the greatest challenge in designing a high-performance wall-mount loudspeaker: overcoming the complex interaction with the walls and ceiling of the room, as well as the degradation caused by the mounting system used, since this causes non-linearities in the frequency domain. The solution to minimize these resonant interactions with the floor / ceiling was to completely redesign the mounting system: thus, the Alida is mounted on its bracket using a novel mechanism built with aerospace grade aluminum that drastically reduces the aforementioned interactions and resonances. The result, along with two custom-built speakers, a virtually color-free cabinet and a high-tech crossover filter, is a snappy, transparent and accurate speaker that redefines the benchmark in its class.
- Compact reference monitor for Hi-Fi and Home Theater systems.
- Specially designed for wall mounting. Protective grille with frame made of Wilson Audio “X” material.
- Wilson Audio's exclusive adjustable mounting system.
- Equipped with very high performance transducers made to measure.
- Very slim profile enclosure based on materials and technologies developed for the Alexandria XLF and Sasha W / P models.
- 2-way / 2-speaker bass-reflex system.
- Enclosure made with exclusive Wilson Audio materials.
- Frequency response: 32 - 27,000 Hz, +/- 3 dB.
- Sensitivity: 84 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohm.
- Minimum amplification power: 50W continuous.
- Dimensions: 289 x 636 x 330 mm (W x H x D).
Check availability and price in other finishes. Price per pair.
8 other products in the same category: