SPEAKER CABLE VAN DEN HUL THE SUPERNOVA BI-WIRING
Bi-wired version A prodigious cable that constitutes a masterful demonstration of Van den Hul's unique experience both in the design of topologies for the transmission of audio signals, as well as the critical materials that make the difference between very good and very good. exceptional. Highest level quadruple model created by Van den Hul, The Super Nova lives up to its name by concentrating advanced geometry and materials to achieve exceptionally low electrical resistance in all the connection options it allows (bi-amping, bi-wiring), to the Since a particularly strong shielding provides a very robust protection against possible interferences from different sources that may affect the audio signal.
- Reference cable with optimized design for the connection of loudspeakers in bi-amplification / bi-wiring.
- Based on Hybrid conductors (silver coated Oxygen Free Copper + Structured Linear Carbon layer).
- Double shielding to minimize the influence of electromagnetic and radio frequency interference.
- Extraordinarily low signal loss and resistance.
- Capacitance of 230 pF / m.
- Hulliflex and Polypropylene insulation.
- 24 karat gold plated connectors.
- Available in lengths of 2, 2.5 and 3 meters.
8 other products in the same category: