RCA / XLR CABLE VAN DEN HUL THE HILL HYBRID
A new technological feat from van den Hul, the 3T The Hill Hybrid is larger than the 3T The Rock Hybrid in order to reduce the capacitive load between the two center conductors and their constituent shield. Each of the two center conductors consists of a single robust 500 micron diameter 3T conductor coated with a layer of Structured Linear Carbon (LSC) to further enhance sound quality. Regarding the shielding to absorb possible spurious signals, it is built in 2 layers of silver-coated copper conductors with 1 layer of LSC between them. The result is a very pure and spacious sound virtually free of any perceptible distortion.
- Based on van den Hul's exclusive 3T (“True Transmission Technology”) technology.
- Combined 3T + Hybrid conductors (Structured Linear Carbon layer plus silver-plated copper ground wire).
- Available in balanced and unbalanced version.
- Hulliflex insulation.
- External diameter 8.4 mm.
- Rhodium or Neutrik RCA connectors in balanced XLR version.
8 other products in the same category: