RCA / XLR CABLE VAN DEN HUL THE VALLEY HYBRID
The 3T The Valley Hybrid is the gateway to the universe of 3T technology in balanced modulation cables. The two central conductors are made up of 21 3T conductors of 150 microns in diameter coated with a Structured Linear Carbon (LSC) layer to improve the resolution and spatial properties of the sound. In the unbalanced version, the two central conductors - with the same structure as in the balanced model - are used for signal transport and ground connection. Likewise, a 3-layer shield is available for the absorption of spurious signals.
- Based on van den Hul's exclusive 3T (“True Transmission Technology”) technology.
- Combined 3T + Hybrid conductors (Structured Linear Carbon layer plus silver-plated copper ground wire).
- Available in balanced and unbalanced version.
- 3-layer shielding for the absorption of spurious signals.
- External diameter 7.3 mm.
- Rhodium or Neutrik RCA connectors in balanced XLR version.