YTER INTERCONNET RCA
YTER INTERCONNET RCA CABLE
The result, like its counterpart for connection to loudspeakers, of a complex research and development process in the field of science and technology of metals applied to the treatment of audio signals, this imaginative interconnection cable happens to be one of the most effective designs of its kind on the world market. Its Silver and Palladium alloy conductor stands out, obtained by means of an exclusive three-phase fusion process in electrostatic equilibrium developed by Yter, which avoids sharp contours and its Gaussian shape, to which is added a cold extrusion in a water bath.
- Audio interconnection cable of exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Conductor made of an alloy of Silver and Palladium from a new and exclusive three-phase fusion process that maximizes its crystalline homogeneity.
- Maximum coherence in metallurgical terms on the path from the source to the control electronics.
- Dielectric with high density polymer.
- Manufactured entirely - from obtaining the conductive material to final assembly - by hand.
- Available in balanced, semi-balanced and unbalanced versions.
1 meter length.