RCA / XLR CABLE VAN DEN HUL THE MOUNTAIN HYBRID
Superior model of the range of interconnection cables with 3T technology, it consists of two imposing central conductors formed by a single 0.9 mm diameter 3T conductor that is coated -for each conductor- with an extra layer of Structured Linear Carbon (LSC ). To reduce the capacitive load between signal conductors and shield, van den Hul engineers have increased the distance between the first and second. For its part, the shielding consists of a total of 4 layers, two of which are built in blocks of silver-coated copper conductors, while the other two are LSC. Thanks to this imaginative design, the 3T The Mountain Hybrid allows the user to perceive the atmosphere in which each recording has been made.
- Reference interconnect cable based on van den Hul's exclusive 3T (“True Transmission Technology”).
- Combined 3T + Hybrid conductors (Structured Linear Carbon layer plus silver-plated copper ground wire).
- Available in balanced and unbalanced version.
- Hulliflex insulation.
- External diameter of the cable 8 mm.
- Rhodium-plated RCA connectors.
8 other products in the same category: