STAGE 5 CHANNELS MARANTZ MM7055
Endowed with the already traditional aesthetics that accompanies the new realizations of Marantz's most democratic range, adopted from the models of its elite Premium Series, the MM7055 is a five-channel power stage that, thanks to the use of the feedback topology exclusive to Marantz, it exhibits an extremely wide passband that makes it ideal for solving demanding recordings in high definition audio formats, such as SACD, DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD, with the utmost precision.
As a state-of-the-art, high-performance stage, the MM7055 incorporates balanced and unbalanced inputs, as well as the necessary sockets for its integration into complex custom systems (12 V continuous trigger signal, infrared ray control and power bus). sole control of Marantz). As is traditional in the Japanese firm, all circuits are executed with components rigorously selected for their sound qualities.
- High performance multi-channel power stage.
- Output power: 5 x 140W RMS @ 8 Ohm or 5 x 170W RMS @ 6 Ohm.
- Frequency response: 8 - 100,000 Hz, +/- 3 dB.
- Signal to noise ratio: 105 dB.
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs.
- Circuit topology with current feedback and Linear Drive power supply.
- Executed with custom-made components.
- All metal, anti-resonant construction.
- Easily integrable in all types of customized systems.
- Dimensions: 440 x 183 x 384 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 15.2 kg.
You might also like