ROKSAN CASPIAN M2 STEREO STAGE
The Caspian range is one of the most veteran and successful of the British firm. Its timeless design and its constructive solidity have made it possible for it to last over time without being obsolete at all, what's more, it will continue to please the most demanding ears for much longer.
- Balanced RCA and XLR stereo input and output.
- Input impedance 38 kΩ.
- Input sensitivity 240mV RMS.
- Power 85 W at 8Ω and 125 watts at 4Ω per channel.
- Ultra low noise toroidal transformer.
- Current output 60 Amps peak to peak.
- Damping factor 160 Amps measured at 8O.
- Frequency response: 3Hz to 1000 kHz.
- Harmonic distortion 0.005% 1kHz, in 8O.
- Signal / Noise Ratio Line 108dBa (ref. 900mV).
- Dimensions: 432 x 330 x 70 (LxDxH) mm, 432 x 330 x 80 (including feet).
- Weight: 13 Kg.
8 other products in the same category: