With an industrial design of clean and minimalist lines that perfectly matches that of Wadia's own digital audio processor - “decoding computer” - 321, the a315 is a 2-channel power amplifier based on exclusive digital amplification technology. from the American firm that delivers 150 continuous watts per channel over 8 ohms or 250 continuous watts per channel. Among the most relevant technical solutions it incorporates, the “Frequency Switching Transmission” (FST / Frequency Switching Transmission) stands out, an adaptive modulation scheme used in the amplification circuitry that ensures the delivery of nominal power at all frequencies of the audio spectrum. On the other hand, the "Signal Surveyor" circuit monitors the output signal and interrupts the amplification in the event that high levels of direct voltage are detected in it in order to protect the loudspeakers of the loudspeakers. As befits a product of its class, the a315 includes balanced and unbalanced inputs, as well as terminals for connection to newly designed boxes –with fixing using a special tool- and sockets for trigger signal. On the other hand, its all-metal construction provides a feeling of exclusivity on the one hand and a more effective thermal dissipation on the other.
- Very high performance stereophonic power amplifier.
- Based on Wadia's exclusive digital amplification technology.
- Wadia "Signal Surveyor" monitoring and protection circuit.
- Balanced and unbalanced analog inputs.
- Trigger signal input / output for remote control.
- All metal construction.
- Output power: 2 x 150W continuous @ 8 Ohm or 2 x 250W continuous @ 4 Ohm.
- Frequency response: 10 - 70,000 Hz, +0 dB, -3 dB.
- Signal to noise ratio: 112 dB.
- Damping factor greater than 320 @ 8 Ohm and greater than 160 @ 4 Ohm.
- Voltage gain: 29 dB.
- Dimensions: 454 x 86 x 508 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 12.2 kg.
Offer for a single ex-demo unit, in perfect condition and with a flat two-year warranty. Check availability.
8 other products in the same category: