The a102 is a state-of-the-art stereophonic power stage that immediately stands out for its aesthetic elegance and the sense of quality that it gives off as a result of the purity of its lines and the execution of its machining. As far as basic technology is concerned, the a102 stands out for using a high-efficiency “digital” amplification scheme (ie switching) recently developed by Wadia that allows it to deliver very high power to the speakers with little distortion. and with extremely moderate thermal dissipation, which makes it possible to avoid the often annoying (either because of their size or because of the noise they generate) ventilation systems -radiators, fans- used in conventional high-power amplifiers. Among the technical refinements incorporated into the a102 is also worth noting Wadia's exclusive Signal Surveyor technology, which monitors the output signal in real time to stop amplification in the event that unsafe DC levels are detected, which can in turn, it allows to protect the loudspeakers of the loudspeakers against the damages that such a situation could entail. Likewise, the combination of the a102 with Wadia's own di122 digital audio processor - with which it shares design and dimensions - makes it possible to configure a complete and extremely attractive solution in audio amplification that will captivate digital sound enthusiasts at its best. expression.
- Very high performance stereophonic power amplifier.
- All-metal construction.
- Based on exclusive digital amplification technology.
- Wadia “Signal Surveyor” protection technology.
- Balanced and unbalanced analog inputs.
- Auto power off selection switch.
- Output power: 2 x 50W RMS @ 8 Ohm.
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz, +0 dB, -0.5 dB.
- Signal to noise ratio: 113 dB in balanced mode.
- Dimensions: 254 x 80 x 356 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 3.9 kg.
Offer for a single ex-demo unit in good condition and with a full manufacturer's warranty for two years. Check availability.
8 other products in the same category: